3.27.2009

What's going on?


Who's that, where am I? What a day, the oven's beeping, the phone is ringing, a fire truck is screaming by and yep you guessed it the boys are yelling. I am barely keeping my head on. The chewy chocolate cherry cookies are out of the oven, a made extra big ones since we have to individually wrap all the bake sale items according to the food district code. Half of the mini banana bread loaves are done and the rosemary artisan bread is rising on the pan, not bad I'd say. Although I still have to get everything together to set up the auction in the morning, I can see a very late night ahead. So at that, I will leave you with this short but sweet blog. I'll go check the bread to see if it has grown.

No comments:

Inspirational Growing Quotes

"Gardening requires lots of water-most of it in the form of perspiration."
~ Lou Erickson, www.quotegarden.com