9.05.2009

I'm Back!

Oh my gosh! Is it over yet? I don't really meant that, it's just that this summer has been soooo busy, I just now sat down and took a breath. I think in my last blog I was counting down the days till summer was in full swing and now I feel like I blinked and it is September. Time for Isaac to go back to preschool, the boys birthdays and fall to creep slowly (faster than I think) into view. I have do so much this summer that I couldn't possibly go back, except maybe to show you my first sewing project (yes, believe it or not sewing is a newer hobby for me), I'll have to show you later. Along with the 20 lbs of sauerkraut I made two days ago and the oh so cute sweater for Gavin that I am almost done with. Well the pictures will have to wait. You know it is really nice to be blogging again I hope my readers will come back!

No comments:

Inspirational Growing Quotes

"Gardening requires lots of water-most of it in the form of perspiration."
~ Lou Erickson, www.quotegarden.com